PROCESS TO MAKE CAJON
7. For mounting tape / head drum using bolts with a distance that is not too loose. the closer, the better to reduce noise between tapa and body.
8. Use sandpaper to dull the miser or the corners cajon.
9. For the next step, sanding the entire surface, then use putty to cover the bagin the dent / porous. Repeat the sanding and putty if previous results are less good.
10. The next stage is the coloring. Color or pattern as desired to give.
11. In addition, pairs of legs on the bottom of the cajon, so that the bottom surface is not in direct contact with the floor.
1. Sit on cajon with tapa was in the front position.
2. On beating cajon sound, there are 4 basic, ie tone, bass, tap and slap:
By hitting the top of the cajon using half open palms.
By hitting the top third / middle cajon using the entire surface of the palm of the hand.
By hitting the top.
By hitting the side of the top.
3. Relax and soften any blow.
4. Use improvisation in play.
TOTAL PRICE PER MATERIAL CAJON
Multiplek = ± $4.5
Triplek = ± $0.25
Snappy = $3,5
Glue + putty + nail + bolts + paint, etc. = ± $3
"APOLOGIZE IF THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG"